Whether you decide to work through a black out or you simply like to write outdoors, here are the tips that make your battery live longer.
- Close all unused applications and track your startup programs from your task manager and close them.
- Turn the brightness of your monitor down and set your windows power scheme to Power saver.
- Don’t use your laptop while plugged in, charge it to 100% then disconnect it from the power then when it reaches 10% put it back in.
- Make sure that the fan is not working and that the laptop is on a flat surface.
- Turn off all unnecessary hardware such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
please subscribe to my feeds and follow the blog itself, and comment as often as possible, you don’t even have to Login to anything, I made it possible for anonymous people to comment on my blog, you are welcome anytime.