I’m thinking of changing my Smartphone. I like the Be-Elite feature set but it’s not what I am looking for at the moment!
Being said the Be-Elite is big and bulky. The 5 inch screen makes it a
hassle to carry around. Adding a pouch turns it into a tablet! (Just kidding!) and the lack of updates is a total turnoff to me!
To someone else it could be the affordable overkill phone they dreamed of for so long!
I’m selling it and investing the money in a new phone! (If you are interested drop my a line!)
I need your help! The Smartphone I want has to have the following features:
- Dual Sim.
- Significant battery life.
- Upgradeable OS.
- Not too big or bulky!
- Durable (Can withstand a drop or two!).
- Responsive touch!
- Must have VoIP!
- I guess that rules out Apple because they don’t have any dual-SIM phones. At all! Maybe that’s a feature to add to the new iPhone 7!
- The Android market is over flowing with devices from various manufactures (In fact a little bit too much!)
- Windows phone looks very interesting!
- And if Ubuntu was a bit more available I would have considered one seriously!! (It’s only available via auctions on-line at specific times).
- And while being a QWERTY lover I wouldn’t consider a BlackBerry because of the price tag at first! And because of it not having support for anything (IMO).
- I don’t like Samsung’s Touch-Wiz interface. And I don’t feel like buying a device and rooting it on the first day to look like Android again!!
Sigh! This is a bad time to buy a smart phone! So many choices and everyone is claiming that they have the best phone! (Fanboys..)
I’ll be waiting for your comments! Please leave a kind one below!
Have a lovely day!